Terms and Conditions of Mullacott Park (Wilson Leisure Developments Ltd)
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Thank you.
- Terms. All terms are either relevant per week or per short break. The usual time for arrivals is from 4pm (subject to unavoidable delays). Departure time will be no later than 10am. As all our holiday lodges are privately owned, and we are acting as Agents for the lodge owner, you are obliged to keep the property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of your holiday, and shall leave the property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Park the cost of any damage or breakages made during the holiday occupancy. We reserve the right to make a charge where guests have contravened the request for the property to be SMOKE FREE.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age and there must be at least one person over 18 years of age staying with the group. Your booking will only become legally binding once any payment has been received and only become valid when confirmed by us in writing. Group bookings and single-sex parties are not allowed unless special arrangements are made with the park. Security deposits will be required. The organiser/leader of a group/party booking is responsible for completing the party details on any booking. Should you arrive at the holiday park with such a group without notifying us of the required details, the owner has the right to refuse to hand over the accommodation to you.
- Security Deposits – As all of the lodges are privately owned, in the interest of our lodge owners, the park is obliged to take a £50 holding deposit. The holding deposit will be taken upon arrival and only ‘held’ on account ready to be released on the day of your departure, following an inspection to ensure no damage or theft has taken place.
- Payment – Your balance of hire money is due and payable 6 weeks before your holiday start date. For bookings made within 6 weeks of your holiday start date, you pay the monies in full when you make the booking. All deposits are non-refundable.
- Cancellations – Telephone us immediately if you have to cancel your holiday. Your cancellation will be effective from the date we receive your notification. This will be acknowledged in writing by us, and we will then endeavour to re-let the accommodation for you. If we are successful in re-letting all of your holiday you will only forfeit the deposit. If we are only successful in re-letting part of your holiday, or only manage to re-let the holiday for a lower price than originally paid for by you, and the value of the re-let is less than your outstanding balance of hire you will also be held responsible for the full payment of the full cost of the holiday. We strongly advise you to have a holiday cancellation insurance policy.
- Size of party – It is a condition of your holiday booking that the total number of people in the party shall NOT exceed the capacity of the holiday home as advertised.
- Disability Facilities. At present there are no facilities to cater for wheelchair-bound persons.
- Allergies. If any of the party suffers from particular allergies please advise at the point of bookings.
- Force Majeure. We regret we cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which the owner(s) could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include destruction or damage of your holiday-home (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage or any similar event. Such circumstances also include riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatening terrorist activity and all similar situations beyond our control.
- Hot Tubs. On arrival, a party member is required to read our list of guidelines for the use of the hot tub and to sign a disclaimer on behalf of themselves and the other party members that they have understood and agree to follow these guidelines.
- Behaviour. The holidaymakers right to occupy the property may be forfeited if any activity is undertaken that is illegal or if any of the guests are noisy, offensive, or likely to cause any harm or nuisance to other guests, staff or property on site. If anyone is found smoking in any of our holiday accommodations, management reserve the right to ask you to leave with no refund offered.
- Vehicles and personal possessions. Your vehicles, accessories and contents are brought onto the site at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your property brought onto the park or left in holiday homes. Parking is restricted to one vehicle per unit and permits must be displayed in vehicles whilst on the park.
- Any shortcomings. You must notify any shortcomings with your holiday home to the park reception or the owner immediately so that any remedial action can be taken, if appropriate. Neither the park nor the owner can accept any liability in relation to any shortcomings or claim of whatever nature if you fail to notify the owner of any complaint during your holiday and write to us within 14 days of the end of your holiday. Any liability to you is limited to the cost of the holiday.
- Serious accidents. Neither we nor our employees or agents accept liability for any personal injury loss or damage which may be sustained by your party or their guest or their property during the period they or any of them are at Mullacott Park except where it arises from negligence or wilful default by us, our employees or agents.
- Brochure accuracy. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that all information given is accurate, the holidaymaker must accept minor differences between text, photographs, and illustrations in brochure content and on the website and the actual properties, that may arise. We cannot be held responsible should the property not conform to the holidaymaker’s standards. Please ensure you mention any matters that may be of particular importance to you when making the booking. We hold no responsibility to you for any unforeseen events or matter over which we have no control.
- Pets. Any pet you intend to bring with you MUST be declared at the time of booking in order to be allocated the correct accommodation and to be checked and authorised. Failure to declare a pet without consent could result in you being asked to leave without compensation. When booking online we advise you check acceptance of a pet by telephoning the reservations team.
The following rules apply to all pet bookings;
- Dogs must remain on a lead around the Park and be under strict control while in the property.
- Any fouling anywhere on site MUST be cleared up and disposed of in the dog bins located around the Park.
- Dogs must not be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time.
- Dogs must not lie on any furnishings in the property and the hair cleared up before departure.
- Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before occupying the holiday accommodation. Failure to do so will incur cleaning/fumigation charges.
- Each pet will be charged at £30 per stay up to 7 nights and £30 per week or part week thereafter.
- Any damage caused by a pet or where excessive cleaning may be required, MUST be reported to reception immediately and may incur an additional charge.
- Pet free accommodation. We do not guarantee that a pet has not entered an accommodation at any time and this does not imply that the property is “pet free” such as a guide dog or a dog belonging to the owner of the property.