Terms and Conditions of Mullacott Park (Wilson Leisure Developments Ltd)
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Thank you.
1) Terms. All terms are either relevant per week or per short break. The usual time of changeover is from 4pm (subject to unavoidable delays). Limited priority arrival for 1pm is available at an additional cost of Â£25.00 Departure time will be no later than 10am. As all the units are privately owned you are obliged to leave everything in a clean and tidy condition. Prices include VAT (where applicable).
2) Booking. Your booking will only become legally binding once the payment has been received.
3) Payment. Your balance of hire money is due and payable 6 weeks before your holiday start date. For bookings made within 6 weeks of your holiday start date, you pay the monies in full when you make the booking. All deposits are non-refundable.
4) Cancellations by you. Telephone us immediately if you must cancel your holiday. Your cancellation will be effective from the date we receive your notification. This will be acknowledged in writing by us, and we will then endeavour to re-let the accommodation for you. If we are successful in re-letting all of your holiday you will only forfeit the deposit. If we are only successful in re-letting part of your holiday or only manage to re-let the holiday for a lower price than that originally paid for by you, and the value of the re-let is less than your outstanding balance of hire you will also be held responsible for the full payment of the full cost of the holiday. We strongly advise you to have a holiday cancellation insurance policy.
5) Size of party. It is a condition of your holiday booking that the total number of people in the party shall NOT exceed the capacity of the Holiday Home, as advertised.
6) Minors. We cannot accept bookings from anyone under the age of 18 years old.
7) Single Sex Bookings. All male or all female parties are open to negotiation with prior appointment; however, the management reserve the right to refuse any bookings. The ages of all concerned must be given at the point of booking. If any information given is incorrect on the day of arrival, we reserve the right to refuse accommodation. You will be asked to pay a security deposit on time of takeover.
8) Group/party bookings. The organiser/leader of a group/party booking is responsible for completing the party details on any booking. Should you arrive at the Holiday Park with such a group without notifying us of the required details, the owner has the right to refuse to hand over the accommodation to you. You may be asked to pay a security deposit at time of take over.
9) Disability Facilities. At present there are no facilities to cater for wheelchair bound persons.
10) Allergies. If any of the party suffers from allergies, please advise at the point of bookings.
11) Pets by arrangement only.
11 a) Any pet you intend to bring with you MUST be declared at the time of booking in order to be allocated the correct accommodation and to be checked and authorised. Failure to declare a pet without consent could result in you being asked to leave without compensation. When booking online we advise you to check acceptance of a pet by telephoning the reservation team.
The following rules apply
1) If you are caught not picking up after your dog, there will be a £100 fine
2) Dogs MUST remain on a lead around the park and be under strict control while in the property
3) Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property at any time
4) Dogs MUST NOT lie on any furnishings in the property and any hair cleared up before departure
5) Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and flees before occupying the holiday accommodation. Failure to do so will incur cleaning/fumigation charges
6) Any damage caused by a pet or where excessive cleaning may be required, MUST be reported to reception immediately and may incur an additional charge
12) Force Majeure. We regret we cannot accept responsibility or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contract with you is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure”. Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which the owner(s) could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include destruction or damage of your Holiday-Home (which cannot reasonably be remedied to a satisfactory standard before the start of your holiday) through fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, or any similar event. Such circumstances also include riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war, or threat of war, actual or threatening terrorist activity and all similar situations beyond our control.
13) Hot Tubs. On arrival a party member is required to read out the list of guidelines for the usage of the hot tub and to sign a disclaimer on behalf of themselves and the other party members that they have understood and agreed to follow these guidelines.
14) Behaviour. Under no circumstances are you to be noisy, offensive, or likely to cause any harm or nuisance to other guests, staff, or property on site. Management reserve the right to ask you to leave if you behave inappropriately with no refund offered.
15) Vehicles and other Personal Possessions. Your vehicles, accessories and contents are brought onto the site at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to your property brought onto the park or left in holiday homes. Parking is restricted to one vehicle per unit and permits must be displayed in vehicles whilst on park.
16) Any shortcomings. You must notify any short comings with your Holiday Home to the Park reception or the owner immediately so that any remedial action can be taken, if appropriate. The owner cannot accept any liability in relation to any shortcomings or claim of whatever nature if you fail to notify the owner of any complaint during your holiday and write to us within 14 days of the end of your holiday. Our liability to you is limited to the cost of the holiday.
17) Serious Accidents. Neither we nor our employees or agents accept liability for any personal injury loss or damage which may be sustained by your party or their guest or their property during the period they or any of them are at Mullacott Park except where it arises from negligence or wilful default of us, our employees, or agents.
18) Brochure Accuracy. Whilst every care has been taken to ensure that all information given is accurate, we cannot be held liable for any errors.
19) Security Deposits. As all the lodges are privately owned, in the interest of our lodge owners, the park is obliged to take a £75 holding deposit. The holding deposit will be taken with the final payment and only ‘held’ on account ready to be released by close of business on the day following an inspection of the accommodation to ensure no damage or theft has taken place.